Roulette is one of the most recognisable casino games and involves players betting on which compartment of the virtual revolving roulette wheel the ball will land in. In this game of luck and unpredictability, beginners and experienced players will have the chance to predict the outcome of the spinning roulette wheel.
- 18 players per breakout room. Up to 200 guests online!
- Brand the table with your own company logo
- Include your guest names on the tabletop
Our Virtual Table
Upon joining the roulette table, players are given a set of digital Roulette Chips, all of the same colour and all worth $10 each. Players are permitted to place bets in various boxes, so each player will use different colours to distinguish from other players bets.
Players are betting on the outcome of the Spinning Roulette Wheel. To determine the winning number and colour, the croupier will digitally spin the virtual wheel. As the ball eventually loses momentum, it will fall on to the wheel and into one of the coloured and numbered pockets on the wheel. Our Virtual Roulette wheel is American style, featuring 38 numbers with a double-zero and a single-zero!
Placing a Bet....
Like all of our Casino games the minimum bet is one Chip ($10). Depending on how you bet the odds of winning change and so does the payout. As this is FUN Casino we offer slightly better odds than a typical Casino. This is to encourage play from all participants.
- A bet on one number only from 0-38, called a straight-up bet, pays 40 to 1. (Normal Odds are 35 to 1)
- A two-number bet, with the chip placed across two adjacent numbers, called split bet, pays 20 to 1. (Normal Odds are 17 to 1)
- A three-number bet, with the chip placed at the bottom of a row, called street bet, pays 12 to 1. (Normal Odds are 10 to 1)
- A four-number bet, with the chip placed across four numbers, called corner bet, pays 10 to 1. (Normal Odds are 8 to 1)
- A six-number bet, with the chip across two rows, pays 6 to 1. (Normal Odds are 5 to 1)
- A bet on the outside dozen (or blocks) covering the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd dozen numbers, pays 2 to 1.
- A bet on one of the three columns, that include all the numbers in that column, pays 2 to 1.
- Finally a bet on the outside even money bets, Red or Black, Odd or Even, High (19-36) or Low (1-18), pays 1 to 1.
No need to worry about explaining these rules to your guests, for any newcomers to Roulette the Croupiers and event host will happily explain the rules. We will also introduce the game to all the guests in the Event before gameplay begins. The Croupier will invite guests to “Place their Bets” and once they are happy, will close the table and will spin the virtual Roulette wheel.
Listen and watch in amazement as the ripple of excitement goes around the table as the ball bounces between numbers and finally lands in a numbered slot, providing elation to those lucky Winners.
So what are you waiting for...speak to a member of staff today and have our unique & stylish Roulette Tables at your dream event!