What we offer
The Roulette Table makes up the main focus of any Casino. Originating in 18th Century France it is now seen in Casinos throughout the World. Its simplicity and large odds make this a favourite with beginners and the most tactical of players.
We can offer:
We can offer:
- 1 x White Roulette Table
- 2 x White Roulette Tables in a winged design. This unique & elegant design has two illuminated betting surfaces playing off one central Roulette wheel.
- 1 x Red Roulette Table
- 1 x Black Roulette Table
- 1 x Red or White Roulette Table (3m wide x 1.5m deep)
- 1 x Black Roulette Table (3.5m wide x 2m deep)
- 2 x Roulette Table in winged design (5m wide x 1.5m deep)
- 10-15 guests around 1 table
- 25-30 guests around the 2x winged table
Rules of Play
If starting out on the roulette table, players are given specific Roulette Chips, all of the same colour and all worth $10 each. Other players are given a set of different colour Roulette Chips, again all worth $10 each. This to make life easier for the Croupier and to distinguish each persons bet on the Roulette Table as with many people playing, things can get confusing! Players are permitted to place bets in various boxes, so use of different colours is key. Players are betting on the outcome of the Spinning Roulette Wheel. To determine the winning number and colour, a croupier spins a wheel in one direction, then spins a ball in the opposite direction around a tilted circular track running around the circumference of the wheel. The ball eventually loses momentum and falls on to the wheel and into one of 37 (in French/English roulette) coloured and numbered pockets on the wheel.
Placing a Bet....
Players have the options of placing their bets on different squares. Like all of our Casino games the minimum bet is one Chip ($10). Depending on how you bet the odds of winning change and so does the payout. As this is FUN Casino we offer slightly better odds than a typical Casino. This is to encourage play from all participants.
- A bet on one number only from 0-36, called a straight-up bet, pays 40 to 1. (Normal Odds are 35 to 1)
- A two-number bet, with the chip placed across two adjacent numbers, called split bet, pays 20 to 1. (Normal Odds are 17 to 1)
- A three-number bet, with the chip placed at the bottom of a row, called street bet, pays 12 to 1. (Normal Odds are 10 to 1)
- A four-number bet, with the chip placed across four numbers, called corner bet, pays 10 to 1. (Normal Odds are 8 to 1)
- A six-number bet, with the chip across two rows, pays 6 to 1. (Normal Odds are 5 to 1)
- A bet on the outside dozen (or blocks) covering the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd dozen numbers, pays 2 to 1.
- A bet on one of the three columns, that include all the numbers in that column, pays 2 to 1.
- Finally a bet on the outside even money bets, Red or Black, Odd or Even, High (19-36) or Low (1-18), pays 1 to 1.
Pictures from events
No need to worry about explaining these rules to your guests, for any newcomers to Roulette the Croupiers will happily explain the rules, and a few demo spins easily showcases what it is all about. We shall also have the rules printed and on hand for reading. The Croupier will invite guests to “Place their Bets” and once they are happy, will spin the Roulette wheel and release the ball in the opposite direction to the spin. Players can continue to place bets until the Croupier decides the “Table is Closed, no More Bets!”
Watch in amazement as the ripple of excitement goes around the table as the ball bounces between numbers and finally lands in a numbered slot, providing elation to those lucky Winners.
So what are you waiting for...speak to a member of staff today and have our unique & stylish Roulette Tables at your dream event!