Want an Occasional evening job which happens to be a whole lot of fun?
Then look no further than working for Fun Casino Nights. If you've got the personality and basic arithmetic skills we want to hear from you. Join a team of entertainment professionals who consistently deliver a 5 star customer experience. Becoming a croupier is far easier than you may think, with our expert training programme you will be up and running in no time.
- Thorough training on the casino games. Become trained in one casino game and then work towards learning different games giving you flexibility of working different events. Learn the classic Blackjack card game (similiar to 21s and Pontoon) and the ever-popular spinning Roulette Wheel table. Develop further by learning Three-Card Poker and Craps!
- We won't leave you to run a casino table on your own the first time you work from us. Shadow an exprienced croupier to gain all the knowledge and insight into the games, and the banter between guests and the dealer! Only once ready will you be left to run your own table.
- Smart uniform. We give you a gender specific smart polo shirt for more casual events and a waistcoat and gold tie for smarter events.
- Transport to and from venues. Often we can be putting on events all around the East of England. Grab a free lift in our company van from our headquarters in Suffolk to and from events.
- Croupier - join a team in hosting a casino event. Be involved in set-up and pack down along with running your own table of either Blackjack, Roulette, Poker or Craps.
- For 2 hours of game time = £40
- For 2.5 hours of game time = £50
- For 3 hours of game time = £60
- and so on..
- Photobooth operator - often we also provide a photobooth alongside our casino event. Sometimes we provide photobooths on their own. Either way these require a booth attendant, perfect for anybody with a bubbly personality. You will be responsible for good behaviour of guests, providing props and printouts and maybe even sticking photos into a wedding album. It's great fun all round.
- For 2 hours of booth time = £40
- For 2.5 hours of booth time = £50
- For 3 hours of booth time = £60
- and so on..
- Event Manager - take the responsibility of running a whole event. Somebody with confidence, organisation and responsibility. You will be representing the company so going the extra mile to ensure the client receives the event they desire. You will be tasked with liaising with venue staff and event organisers once arriving to event. Delegating roles to croupiers to ensure table and extras are set up in suitable positions. You will be tasked as a compére (announcer) for the night, where you may have to introduce the nights proceedings, how it's going to work, what prizes are on offer and what the basic rules are. Work with a DJ to ensure smooth delivery of event, and finally deliver a prize-giving ceremony to cap the night off! Often you will be dealing on a table yourself as well as event managing, or even providing cover for other croupiers to give them breaks from dealing.
- For all events = £75 - £150 dependent on distance travelled etc.